In the November issue of our newsletter we share the 6 most common lessons for implementing change successfully. These lessons have been gleaned from client feedback, and we believe they make very compelling reading. They are:
- #1: Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it
- #2: It's easy to let imperative become diluted
- #3: Agents can't be sponsors
- #4: Engagement is time consuming, but not so time consuming as trying to implement change with unengaged managers and employers
- #5: It's not the money; it's the recognition
- #6: Middle managers are the key to success
Do these ring true to you? Are there any you have learnt?