The role of many Change Management COEs (Centers of Excellence) is changing as organizations increasingly move to an agile approach to change management.
- 5 specific competitive and client-side threats - and opportunities - that consulting firms are facing right now
- Why digital is at the heart of a new approach to Change Management consulting and...
- Adapt your Change Management approach. To an agile, ongoing one that maps effectively to agile project processes
- Think agile. Adjust the frequency of what you do and work in “bite sized” chunks
The past year has been the most challenging in living memory, from both a personal and business perspective. More or less across the board.
Prior to the global pandemic we were increasingly working...
- The origins of agile. And what it means for Change Management
- Closing the Change Value gap continues to be key
- How to match your Change Management approach to Agile. Digitally.
- Why this is no...
In our first blog in this series we looked at the origins of Agile and consider at an outline level what it means for your approach - and developing more change agility.
In this second part of our...
One of the key topics that is a recurring theme in our discussions with clients right now is how Change Management can support an Agile approach to delivering projects.
Content not found
Leave a comment