Psychologically, resistance to change is all to do with people feeling a loss of control. But what triggers these feelings?
We've identified five main triggers of resistance - People feel:
- Their future security could be threatened
- They will be negatively impacted financially
- Work relationships will change
- Their levels of responsibility will change
- The learning curve for the new role is too steep
How do you manage these?
In our full length article we take a closer look at these triggers and how you can overcome them to reduce resistance to your change projects.