Although women make up half of the world’s population, only 10% of patents are actually held by women.
So, it’s no wonder that today’s students quickly list many male geniuses, such as Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison, but can hardly think of any female inventors or innovators. As part of the Premier Angels initiative which is dedicated to championing the UK’s underrepresented innovative professionals, businesses, entrepreneurs and incubators. And in conjunction with our partners Premier Change Consulting and DOES – Changefirst is pleased to announce our Change Makers: The Women’s Edit 2022 event which is taking place on 11th November in the spectacular surroundings of Somerset House in central London.
A unique agenda and speaker list
This 1-day event has been created to connect and showcase Women Business Owners, Innovators, Transformers and Entrepreneurs with exhibits, keynotes, fireside panels and interactive workshops delivered by transformation leaders, change makers and innovators including:
The agenda is designed by Change Makers for Change Makers and includes the ability to:
- Join and connect with other women innovators and change makers
- Explore the following topics through our keynotes panels and workshops
- Digital innovation & transformation
- Leadership & Culture in Innovation
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- How to Secure Funding 101
- Networking for the Introvert
- Mindset change through mindfulness
- Women taking care while taking charge
- Change management and parity for women in sport
- Network face to face - with an outstanding group of innovative Change Makers and speakers. This is a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work and business issues and connect with your peer group.
Who should attend?
Women-led teams - developing game-changing, commercially successful products and client experiences
Technology innovators – with products, services and processes, that are disrupting their industries, altering and improving customers’ and user experiences.
Change Managers - facilitating business critical change and transformation with inventive, enabling products and services
Innovators for Equity - with products, service, or experiences creating a more equitable environment for the communities.
Creative Individuals - spearheading, building, and launching, innovative products and services in sport, art & design, fashion, music health & beauty and more.
Take advantage of our early-bird pricing
Interested to secure your slot?
Don’t miss out on our early bird discount pricing – which is £38 per attendee for bookings before 28th October (reverts to standard pricing of £52 after that).
Learn more and book our place here.